Skip to content
Return / Refund Policy
- Online returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Original artwork and commissions will not qualify for a return. Items purchased from The Artist Lodge do not qualify for a return or refund.
- For items purchased in person at an event, sales are final and we will not process returns or refunds.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and a proof of purchase will need to be provided.
- Should you be eligible for a return, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Deposits and/or payments for commissions and/or original works of art are non-refundable. Items purchased from The Artist Lodge are non-refundable. Refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Refunds will not be provided once your order has shipped.
- If you are eligible for a return and refund, your refund will be processed once HumAlong Productions receives the returned product and inspects the condition of it.
- If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week depending on how long it takes for the refund to appear on your billing statement.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Sale items are final purchase and do not qualify for a refund or return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Exchanges may be made in-person ONLY at the HumAlong Production booth and are up to the artist’s discretion.
- Items that have obviously been used or worn will not be eligible for exchange.
- Exchanges at events will only be honored the day it was purchased, at the event it was purchased during.
- Work purchased online is not eligible for an exchange. Original work and commissions do not qualify for an exchange. Items purchased from The Artist Lodge (in person and online) do not qualify for an exchange.
Products that are fulfilled by Printful
- PLEASE CONTACT US to discuss and coordinate a return of products produced and shipped by Printful.
- Via Printful: Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on [Printful's] part are covered at [Printful's] expense.
- In order to recycle and reduce our carbon footprint, items purchased from HumAlong Productions (and not fulfilled by Printful) may include recycled packing materials from previous shipments. Prints and flat items may be condensed into a single packet to save on plastic packing materials. Originals will always be packaged separately for their own protection.
- There is a two to four week processing and handling time before your package may ship. Most packages will ship sooner. The length of time will depend on if your order includes original artwork or artwork that is created or printed to order. Artwork purchased from The Artist Lodge is ready to ship.
- Products drop-shipped from Printful will ship SEPARATELY from any product produced directly from HumAlong Productions. This means that it will arrive separately from product produced via Printful. I do not have any control over the shipping dates and delivery times of Printful products. Non-pandemic shipping times range from 3-5 days. Due to COVID this time may be extended indefinitely.
- The customer is responsible for extra shipping costs for any Printful produced and shipped products that are returned to the Printful facility due to incorrect address or unclaimed merchandise. If merchandise is returned to the Printful facility and remains unclaimed after 4 weeks it will be donated to charity.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 I would like to limit my exposure to the public and I will only be shipping once a week at most. Please also note that due to COVID-19, there are no longer any guarantees on the time it will take for your package to reach you once it is shipped. Please note that we are currently doing our best to support the USPS at this moment and they unfortunately are experiencing delays due to COVID and other influences that they can not control. If your order includes tracking please use that to track your package. If you haven't received your order within 30 days from your shipping notification, please reach out to email@example.com and we will do what we can to help you.
- Once the order is sent to the post office, it is literally out of my hands. HumAlong Productions is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs after your order has been delivered to the post office. It will be your responsibility to file a claim with the post office. I will absolutely help you out to the best of my ability, but there is only so much that I can do once the package arrives at the post office.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.